We offer tree removal services to properties in Littleton, Golden, Broomfield, CO, & nearby areas.
Our team can remove trees safely and efficiently whether it has become a safety hazard or for aesthetics.
The strong winds and storm-prone climate of Littleton, CO can take a toll on even the strongest trees on your property. In many cases, our team of arborists can successfully restore trees to their full health. However, if they are diseased past the point of healthy survival or if they are creating a safety hazard, we can also safely remove them. Whether you need to have your tree professionally removed for safety, convenience, or aesthetics, our team of experts will get the job done quickly and proficiently.
Large trees can become a hazard to your home, business, and power lines when left to grow uncontrollably. The roots of these large trees can also damage driveways, sidewalks, and plumbing around your property. If it is time to remove your large overgrown tree and you are located in Littleton, Golden, Broomfield, or surrounding Denver areas contact us today!
Expert Tree Arborists in Greater Denver, CO & Nearby Communities
Our licensed, insured, and certified arborists have the knowledge and experience to professionally handle most any tree removal service your property needs, as well as providing top-quality tree care and fertilization services. Call today for a quote.
Emergency tree removal services and storm cleanup.
One of the main reasons for tree removal is safety. Littleton, Colorado’s windy weather can weaken trees to the point that their branches fall, or even worse, they topple down completely. Not only do weak trees pose a danger to your household, but they can also wreak havoc on nearby structures and power lines. For these reasons, we offer emergency response services, so you can be sure to have a reliable team to call in your hour of need.
If a storm has recently ravaged your property and severely damaged a nearby tree, we can help. Our experts will handle the dangerous task of clearing out fallen debris and cutting down the tree so that you don't have to.
What are some reasons you might want one or more trees removed from your property?
- Overgrown: Trees have become overgrown and are now too close to your home, potentially causing issues.
- Future Growth: Trees may hinder a future construction or landscaping project.
- Damaged: Trees and roots may cause expensive damage to driveways and sidewalks.
- Diseased: Trees that are ridden with diseases or infestations that need to be removed.
Our Tree Removal Process Includes Three Steps
As a trusted tree removal company, we follow a strict protocol that ensures the safety of your property and household. We can break down the process into three steps:
- Preparation phase. First, we clear the surrounding area so the tree can safely lie flat on the ground. We also examine the tree’s condition and account for any surrounding structures to determine the best direction to cut it. For trees that have widespread branches, we rig them with ropes, cut them down one by one, and slowly lower them to the ground.
- Tree removal phase. Our team will cut a V-shaped, 45-degree angle on one side of the trunk, then create one horizontal cut on the opposite side. This two-step process should release the stress on the tree trunk and let it cleanly fall.
- Cleanup phase. We clear out the debris, grind down the cuttings, and send the wood chippings to a material recycling company. Some of our clients request to save some of the chippings to make their own mulch.
We utilize a lift that allows us to get safe access to even the most difficult trees.
Get in Touch with the Top Tree Services Company in Denver, Colorado & Nearby Cities
No matter how difficult the job, we are the best tree care and removal service in the Denver, CO area.
- Licensed & Certified Arborist
- Licensed Pruning Company
- Colorado Department of Agriculture Licensed for Ornamental Pesticide
After the tree removal process, we recommend our stump grinding services.
Many people think that completely uprooting a trunk and its branches is the only way to remove them, but there’s another way. Stump grinding takes less time and doesn’t create a large depression that will need to be filled. Many of our clients choose to have the stump ground down for simple curb appeal. There are many other reasons that stump grinding is a great choice including:
- Leftover tree stumps can attract insects and disease and can spread to healthy landscaping.
- Tree stumps can be a nuisance to mow and trim around.
- Safety hazards, a tree stump is easily tripped over or can be hit with a mower or other lawn equipment.
This process creates plenty of wood chips that we use to help fill in and flatten the area. Much like our tree cutting service, we handle all of the heavy lifting and clear out excess debris.
Tree removal is no small feat - call us today and let our experts handle it.
At Tree Keepers, we pride ourselves in our quick response to emergency tree removal situations. Our company is a team you can trust to safely and quickly remove your tree so you, your family, and your house or business are no longer in danger. We also remove trees for other, less critical, reasons such as landscape redesigns. If you need a tree removed in Littleton, Golden, Broomfield, or a nearby area, call our office today at (720) 534-2872. We are happy to help!