Our company offers tree and shrub services to properties located in the Lone Tree, CO area.
We take the meaning of "Tree City" to a whole new level with our tree and shrub services.
Lone Tree, Colorado, on the southern edge of the Greater Denver area, is jam-packed with sights to see. The municipality got its name from being originally created around a golf course with almost no trees in sight. However, now, trees are a very important part of the community of Lone Tree. In fact, it was honored as "Tree City" by the Arbor Day Foundation multiple years in a row.
Our company is proud to offer our services to the Lone Tree community. We do our part to help keep the trees and shrubs as healthy and strong as possible. Some of our services include fertilization, insect and disease control, and pruning. Our team of arborists focuses on long-term health strategies and offers the most knowledgeable advice to keep your trees and shrubs thriving.
Protect against insects, disease, and nutrient deficiencies with our tree and shrub care services.
Our tree and shrub care services include:
- Insect Infestation Control: Emerald Ash Borers are a large issue in the Lone Tree area. We offer a one-time annual preventative treatment to limit their spread and damage. We also treat against aphids, pine beetles, Ips beetles, and more.
- Disease Control: Tree and shrub diseases that we see in the Lone Tree area include dutch elm, apple scab, and fire blight disease. Most of our treatments with disease control are preventative, however, we also offer curative treatments.
- Tree & Shrub Fertilization: We offer soil injections to provide your trees and shrubs with the nutrients they need to grow strong and healthy. Our crew will usually administer these treatments twice a year, once in the spring and once in the fall. For sicker trees, we will do trunk injections to offer a more concentrated shot of nutrients.
Our comprehensive tree and shrub services include tree removal, trimming, and bracing, and more.
- Trimming & Pruning: We will trim your hedges usually once in the spring and a few times throughout the summer months. Our crew will thin out some branches to combat structural issues. We offer our pruning services for both your trees and your shrubs to ensure that any dead or diseased branches do not spread the sickness throughout the rest of the plant.
- Tree Removal: At Tree Keepers, we try to save any tree that is able to be saved. However, there are certain instances when removal is the only option. We are able to remove any sized tree in any location on your commercial or residential property.
- Stump Grinding: After tree removal, there will be a stump leftover. If you prefer to leave it as it is, our crew will spray a "stump killer" that will prevent new shoots from growing. However, if you don't want to keep the stump, we offer a stump grinding service. We grind down your stump rather than rip it from the ground to prevent any unnecessary lawn damage.
- Bracing & Cabling: If your tree is split, our company can try and mend it back together. We will pull both sides to each other with a winch, tie them together, and insert a bolt through the middle to secure it. Eventually, the tree will grow back together. We will check back in with you every 6 months to see how your tree is doing.
Hire your local Lone Tree, CO arborists for your tree and shrub needs.
At Tree Keepers, we take care of the trees and shrubs in the Lone Tree, CO area. If the large vegetation on your commercial or residential property is in need of any of the above services, call us at (720) 534-2872. Our expert arborists are happy to chat with you to determine a health and wellness plan for your trees and shrubs.