We offer professional snow removal and tree care services to the Boulder, CO community.
The city of Boulder, CO rests near the foothills of the Rocky Mountains. This picturesque city is home to more than 100,000 residents who take pleasure in the magical sandstone slabs of the Flatirons. With Boulder's quaint landscape, activities such as hiking and biking are more fun! Both visitors and residents enjoy delicious meals made by some of the best chefs in the country. The historic Boulder Theater is also a must-see spot because of the big names who have performed there since 1906.
We help property owners in Boulder, CO keep their trees and shrubs in good health. We offer professional tree services like trimming, pruning, emerald ash borer control, tree removal, stump grinding, and more. Additionally, we also offer a snow removal service to keep your walkways and parking lots safe and clear.
Our Comprehensive Snow Removal & Tree Care Services
At Tree Keepers, we pride ourselves in providing exceptional services for trees, shrubs, and hedges in Boulder, CO. Our professional arborists will look after the health of your plants so they remain lush and healthy throughout the year. While we are relentless in ensuring your trees and shrubs remain healthy, we can also remove them safely if needed. Check out our complete list of services below:
- Tree & Shrub Care Program: Our tree and shrub care program involves soil tests to find out exactly what your plants need. This way, we can give your trees and shrubs the appropriate fertilization treatment. Our experts will also treat your plants for insect infestations and diseases.
- Trimming & Pruning: Your trees, shrubs, and hedges need regular trimming to maintain their aesthetic appearance. Pruning, on the other hand, focuses on your plants' health. Our crew will carefully remove diseased stems and branches on your trees, shrubs, and hedges to encourage robust growth.
- Fruit Tree Pruning: Our professionals will take a look at your fruit trees and eliminate any diseased branches or stems. This will stop the infection from spreading to the rest of the plant so that you can continue enjoying the fruit that your trees provide!
- Emerald Ash Borer Control: Emerald ash borers can critically damage your trees. Our preventative EAB control, which we can do either through a trunk injection or a deep root feeding, will efficiently prevent them from ruining your plants.
- Tree Removal: We try our best to save your trees but, sometimes, the better option is to remove them. We can remove your dead trees or trees that are in dangerous areas on your property, such as close to your home.
- Stump Grinding: After removing a tree, the stump left on the ground should be removed as it can cause accidents and provide a home for pests. We have the appropriate equipment to remove the leftover stump safely through our grinding process.
- Tree Bracing & Cabling: This service will put your split tree back together to encourage regrowth. Our team will check in on your tree every six months to monitor its growth.
- Snow Removal: Boulder, CO receives an average of 89 inches of snowfall every year. Removing snow is time-consuming, but our skilled crew at Tree Keepers is up to the task. We will come out to your business once the snow reaches two inches of accumulation and remove it with our plow trucks.
We are an ISA Certified Arborist company, which means we have updated and in-depth knowledge of what trees need to remain healthy.
We are your local experts for your tree and snow removal needs. Call us today to schedule!
At Tree Keepers, we are happy to help home and business owners get back to enjoying their lush and healthy trees in Boulder, CO. Whether you need our expertise on tree and shrub health or you need us to remove snow around your commercial property, we are your local experts. You can call our crew today at (720) 534-2872 to schedule our top-notch services.